Dear Church family,
Throughout the bible we read about people who have had extraordinary encounters with the Living God. At one time or another, each of us has considered our own calling to know and to follow Jesus. In studying God’s interaction with his servants in both the Old and the New Testament, we become keenly aware that He works in unique ways with each of us. Though we serve the same Triune God who loves us and shares a common purpose for us, the manner He uses to get our individual attention and draw us into a relationship with himself can differ widely from person to person. This was true in the time of the prophets as well. Please join us this week in worship as we briefly compare the prophet Isaiah’s calling to that of Jeremiah, and what it conveys to us about God’s love and His desire that we grow in the Grace and knowledge of experiencing a Holy God. Worship will conclude with an invitation to the Lord’s table.
Grace Communion Melbourne Fellowship Group Melbourne, Florida - Church Melbourne FL (gci.church)
Your Pastor and brother,
Grace Communion Melbourne – 1st, 3rd, and 4th Saturdays at 2:30 p.m.
Meeting @ Pineda Presbyterian Church 4650 N. Wickham Rd
- Food Bank @ Advent Lutheran (13) Advent Lutheran Church | Facebook
- The Children's Hunger Project The Children’s Hunger Project l Homepage (thechildrenshungerproject.org)
- Out Reach Program for IHB School Supplies (13) City of Indian Harbour Beach Police Department - Posts | Facebook
- Great Leaps School for Autistic Children Great Leaps - Research Based Reading Fluency, Math & Language Programs
- Family Promise HOME | FPOB (familypromiseofbrevard.org)
- GC Next - An Alliance of Emerging Leader GC Next – An Alliance of Emerging Leaders (gciorlando.com)
- Families For Autism Autism and Your Family - Autism Society. (autism-society.org)
- GCI Grace Communion International (gci.org)