In a two-part video presentation, Dr. Frank Turek equips us to fulfill 1 Peter 3:15 by offering evidence for Christianity and tips on how to rebut ideas contrary to Christianity. We have already seen Part One and this week we will see Part Two which provides a strong conclusion to the subject.
The presentation is based on Dr. Turek’s book, .
Dr. Turek was an aviator in the U.S. Navy. He holds a master’s degree from George Washington University and a doctorate from Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, NC.
Blessings to all,
Under the "Sermons" in Menu the New Dr. Dan Roger's Sermon Video has been added: Title: Does the Bible Teach That "All Are Included?" Acts 10:34-43
The song "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer tells a story of exclusivity, discrimination, and difference toward others. What was his problem? He didn't have one, they did - - - A glowing red nose! Since the beginning of time man / woman have been excluding people because of their differences. Also, how has Satan has been stroking the fire throughout the ages. How does God look at humanity? Will God exclude people? Should we exclude people? How should we look at these scriptures through Jesus' eyes?
Acts 10:34-43 NIV 34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 37 You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. 39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
Grace Communion Melbourne – 1st, 3rd, and 4th Saturdays at 2:30 p.m.
Meeting @ Pineda Presbyterian Church 4650 N. Wickham Rd
- Food Bank @ Advent Lutheran (13) Advent Lutheran Church | Facebook
- The Children's Hunger Project The Children’s Hunger Project l Homepage (thechildrenshungerproject.org)
- Out Reach Program for IHB School Supplies (13) City of Indian Harbour Beach Police Department - Posts | Facebook
- Great Leaps School for Autistic Children Great Leaps - Research Based Reading Fluency, Math & Language Programs
- Family Promise HOME | FPOB (familypromiseofbrevard.org)
- GC Next - An Alliance of Emerging Leader GC Next – An Alliance of Emerging Leaders (gciorlando.com)
- Families For Autism Autism and Your Family - Autism Society. (autism-society.org)
- GCI Grace Communion International (gci.org)